Embarrassed to smile due to stained, discolored teeth? Professional teeth whitening can have lasting effects.
Professional teeth whitening at your dentist can offer exceptional results in a relatively short time period. This technique is ideal for those who want to get their teeth whitened under safe supervision and who don’t want the fuss and bother of do-it-at-home products.
Morrisburg Dental uses modern dental technology that helps your teeth become 6 to 8 shades lighter.
When You Can Consider Getting Teeth Whitening Done
There are several reasons why people like to get cosmetic teeth whitening done. Here are a few good reasons:
- Discoloration: Teeth whitening helps effectively offset the effects of discoloration due to oral health concerns or lifestyle choices like smoking or drinking beverages. Discoloration can also occur due to plaque and tartar.
- Special occasions, including before job interviews: Sporting a bright, healthy smile, can add oodles of self-confidence and enthusiasm. Teeth whitening can help you look your best. You may also want to get your teeth whitened before parties or functions.
- Reverse the effects of aging: As we grow older, the teeth enamel gets worn down. Once the outer, harder layer wears down, it exposes the underlying, darker dentin. This causes our teeth to appear more grey or yellow rather than white. Teeth whitening can help reduce age-related dental discoloration.
- Offset tooth staining due to medication: Teeth whitening can reverse staining due to medication (especially certain antibiotics). Medication-related staining can leave gray, translucent staining behind.
- Nicotine-staining due to smoking/tobacco chewing: Tobacco contains nicotine, which is notorious for leaving behind unsightly yellowish stains on teeth. With extended use, your teeth may even begin to appear brownish.
Teeth Whitening at Morrisburg Dental in Morrisburg, ON
Our experts will first polish your teeth to remove plaque and then use gauze to dry your teeth. We will then apply the bleaching agent to your teeth and activate it using curing or laser light. The whole procedure should take no more than 60 to 90 minutes.
We may request you to return for repeat sessions if required. Make an appointment today to get a whiter, brighter smile.